We produce pure NYS maple syrup and wildflower honey here at beautiful Kettle Ridge Farm, located only 2 miles from Eastview Mall in Victor NY. Besides selling our maple and honey products, we offer a lot more to see and do:
- Pancake Sundays. Enjoy a hot pancake breakfast with real maple syrup, right here on the farm. January thru March.
- Adopt-a-Maple. Your family or group adopts one of our maple trees for a year and receives special benefits. Fun AND educational.
- Sugarmaker's Igloo Brunch. A five-course brunch ... in an igloo ... with you and 5 of your closest friends. Pop-up dates through the winter.
- NYS Maple Weekend. Two weekends every March when the farm is open to the public for free tours and tastings. The pancake barn is open too!
- Group Tours. Schedule an educational tour with your school classroom, garden club, or other group and learn all about honey bees!
- Dinner Under The Moon. An exquisite farm-to-table dining experience offered three times during the summer.
- Pancake Food Truck. Book a date and we will bring the food truck to your birthday party, company gathering, or other event.
- KettleFest. Our one-day festival in September celebrating sustainable local farming and artisanship. Food, drink, music, artisans, and chicken races!
Please note: We are not open on a daily basis. Please call or text to inquire before visiting.
Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive notice of all upcoming events!