CSAs - Community-Supported Agriculture in Greater Rochester, NY
Families purchase shares (or half-shares, or bimonthly shares) of produce that is either picked up or delivered to them, fresh from the farm, each week during the growing season. Some farms encourage pick-your-own, in some you get to help out on the farm. What a great field-to-table lesson for the whole family!
There are lots of wonderful CSAs in our area... see our master list below.
If there is a local CSA that we have missed, please email us to let us know, and we'll contact them to help them add themselves to this list. Thank you!
We believe an important part of eating healthy is knowing where your food comes from. When you join the Wickham Farms CSA, you will be joining a local, family-owned business that has been part of the greater Rochester community since 1986.
- Enjoy 18 weeks of fresh fruits and vegetables harvested just for you.
- Walk through our fields and pick your own flowers, herbs, and additional produce.
- Expand your cooking knowledge and expertise with recipes and cooking techniques.
- Choose from three share sizes to accommodate your family size.
- Enjoy direct access to your farmer - we love to chat!
G and S Orchards
In addition to pick-your-own strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries, apples, and pumpkins at their beautiful farm in Walworth, NY, G and S Orchards offers a wonderful CSA with weekly pickup shares. Purchasing a share or a half share gives the share holder (on a weekly basis once the picking season starts) the freshest possible produce grown by the farmer. For more information, call 315-524-3823 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org