Parent Child Swim Lessons/ Mommy and Me Swim Lessons
(Ages 6 months to 3 years)
Learn how to be safe in and around the water with your little one in these toddler swimming lessons! Classes include supervised water activities such as getting into the swimming pool the safe way, underwater exploration readiness, back floats, arm movements, rolling over and much more.
(Ages 3 & 4 years)
These swimming lessons for kids are designed as an introduction to swimming and water enjoyment. We teach each child to his or her ability and water experience. Ratio for this class is 4 students per 1 instructor.
Youth American Red Cross Swim Lessons
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 1: Introduction of Water Skills
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 3: Stroke Development
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- American Red Cross Swimming Lessons - Level 6: Personal Water Safety
Kids Love Penfield Parties!
We have everything you need to make your next party a hit! Kids love our fun and parents love our no-fuss solution that includes these great extras!
- Party host to facilitate the event!
- Pizza for up to 10 participants, extra charge for additional guests!
- Additional food may be ordered at time of party: menu provided
- Lemonade or water
- Invitations and thank you notes
- All paper products: napkins, plates, cups and table clothes!
Monday: 5:00 am-11:00 pm
Tuesday: 5:00 am-11:00 pm
Wednesday: 5:00 am-11:00 pm
Thursday: 5:00 am-11:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm