Apply to the Urban-Suburban Program
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 02/16/2024
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
The Urban-Suburban Program is NOW accepting applications for the 2024-25 school year!
For any parent (must be the child's legal guardian) interested in applying to the program, their child:
- must be a resident of the City of Rochester
- must be in grades PreK–8 at the time they apply
(Students in grades 9–12 at the time of application are not eligible.)
How to Apply
- Download an Urban-Suburban Program application form
- Call the Urban-Suburban office at 585-249-7045 to request a paper application to be mailed.
To submit an application:
- Mail to Urban-Suburban, 11 Linden Park, Rochester, NY 14625. Applications must include student report card, signed Authorization for disclosure of educational Information Parent Consent Form, and be postmarked by the application deadline.
- One application per student
If you applied for the program for the 2023–2024 school year and your child was not placed, you must reapply for the 2024-2025 school year if you are still interested.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.