Girls Rock! Rochester is dedicated to using music as a vehicle for personal growth and positive change for girls, women, and the LGBTQ+ community.
- We believe that music is a powerful vehicle for personal growth and positive change
- We value constructive approaches to fighting sexism
- We promote collaboration and community above competition and isolation
- We recognize the importance of diversity in all forms
- We provide a safe and accessible environment for personal and creative exploration
- We encourage all voices and stories to be shared and heard
Girls Rock! Rochester does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, physical ability, developmental ability, size, age, economic status, gender expression, gender identity, religion, thought, politics, musical interests, learning styles, citizenship status and sexual orientation, in the administration of any of its educational programs, admissions policies, scholarships or other Camp-related policies and programs, as well as volunteer and employment-related policies and activities.
For applications and more information on financial aid please visit our website