Fall Sky Rides at Bristol Mountain
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 10/25/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Please note: Admission is limited. We can't guarantee availability during your desired time slot. Reserve early to avoid disappointment during peak times.
Saturdays & Sundays
starting September 12th through the fall
(plus Columbus Day, Monday, October 12th)
12pm - 4pm
COVID-19 OPERATING PROCEDURES
Face coverings or masks are required AT ALL TIMES when:
- Loading & unloading the chairlift
- On a paved or marked pathway
- Inside buildings
- You are unable to maintain appropriate social distancing
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from those not in your party at all times.
- Only one rider per chair except for members of the same household/family unit.
- Please practice good personal hygiene at all times. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- If you, or anyone in your group is experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. Please check the CDC website for additional symptoms.
- In order to ride the chairlift all passengers must have the ability to not only ride the chairlift but to also be evacuated from the chair and the terrain below. Passengers must be able to get on and off the chairlift without assistance.
- There is a maximum of 4 per chair.
- If you are unfamiliar with the use of the lift please ask the operator for instructions.
- For the safety of your pet, no pets or service animals are allowed on the chairlift.
- Visitors may ride the Comet Express from the summit to the base or hike down via recommended (marked) trails.
What to wear
- Sturdy closed‐toed footwear is highly recommended. We recommend sneakers, hiking boots, or close toed shoes.
- Do not load until instructed by the operator.
- Check for loose clothing and equipment. Remove and carry backpacks in laps.
- Wait for a chair to pass by and follow it out onto the deck to the red line where indicated.
- Turn to watch for oncoming chair and sit in the chair.
- Lower bar when clear of ramp.
- All passengers must unload at the top and bottom.
- Passengers will unload at the top of the lift and exit the ramp.
- You may reload the chair at the direction of the lift attendant. Waiting period to reload may vary depending on traffic.
- Children must sit independently (not being held or in a lap).
- Children ages 2 and younger must be adequately secured by a car seat or front baby carrier provided by guest while riding the chairlift.
- Children under 4 feet tall must be accompanied by an adult while riding the chairlift.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.