Wickham Farms now offers a CSA: Community-supported agriculture harvest share program. It's a great way that your family can get up-close-and-friendly with the food they eat while enjoying the freshest local produce each week during the growing season!
Wickham Farms offers farm fresh family fun from spring through fall:
* Our birthday party packages are active and fun, and we do it all for you.
* Our 18-hole miniature golf course has enough obstacles to make the game interesting -- but is nice and flat for the little ones.
* Our jumping pillow is a blast for young kids and the young at heart.
* Our "Cornfield of Dreams," nestled in our corn maze, has six batting cages. It includes four baseball pitching machines of various speeds as well as a slow-pitch and a fast-pitch softball pitching machine.
* In our barn, we serve ice cream, baked goods and sandwiches.
There are many activities with no charge.
* Say hi to our friendly farm animals. You can feed them for a quarter.
* Try milking a pretend cow.
* Climb on our antique tractor. It's perfect for pretending or pictures!
* Look for the mouse houses in the barn! (They are pretend, of course.)
* Play on our play set.
* A table on our porch is always set up for a friendly game of checkers.
* We have free WiFi, so you can get some work done while the kids are playing.
Fall is even more fun at Wickham Farms!
* Take a cart to pick pumpkins, either out in our fields or among the rows of pumpkins already picked. We also have corn stalks, gourds, ornamental corn, and just about anything you need for your fall decorating.
* The little ones love our kiddie train ride (fall weekends only).
* Make your way through our three-acre corn maze. Most folks can find their way through the maze in about 30-45 minutes.
* Take a tractor ride through the pumpkin patch (fall weekends 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.).
* We even have a free attraction just for fall! Check out our carved pumpkin display hut, with lots of carved pumpkins.
Wickham Farms offers field trips for schools and home school groups in the fall