How to List Your Organization on KidsOutAndAbout.com
Instructions for Posting Your Organization to KidsOutAndAbout:
If you already have a personal login account, log in to get to your My Account page. If your computer doesn't remember your user ID and password, there is a Password tab on the login screen that can email it to you. Once you log in, you'll see links to post events, post camp weeks, or post class series.
If, instead, you're completely new to KidsOutAndAbout:
1) Get yourself a personal login account/user ID (using the purple "For Organizations" button in the upper right-hand part of your screen), or just click here.)
2) From your new My Account page, click Add Organization.
3) Again from your new My Account page, you'll see links to post the forms to post events, class series, or camps. (Single-day classes or camps, or those that can be attended on one OR all days, should be posted as events.) Here is a quick link to add events once you are logged in.
4) As soon as we see your information on our admin desk, we'll approve it for viewing by the public or get back to you with questions. And then you'll be able to head to your My Account page to post events, classes, and camps.
5) Suggestion: Bookmark your My Account page, and your organization listing page. This helps you always to be where you need to be when posting activities to our calendars.
Would you like some additional help? Complete the form below, or click here for the form by itself: