- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- New Year's activities
- Master Guide to the Holidays in Rochester!
- Holiday & Christmas Light Displays in the Rochester Area
- Cut your own Christmas tree! Here's where to go with your family!
- Holiday Break Camps
- Birthday parties
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014
- Upcoming open houses
- Volunteering with Children
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
How to List Your Organization on KidsOutAndAbout.com
General Instructions for Posting Your Organization to KidsOutAndabout:
1) Get yourself a personal login account (upper right-hand corner of any KOA page or click here.)
2) From your new My Account page, click Add Organization.
3) Again from your new My Account page, post any events, class series, or camps. (Single-day classes or camps, or those that can be attended on one OR all days, should be posted as events.) Here is a quick link to add events once you are logged in.
4) As soon as we see your information on our admin desk, we'll approve it for viewing by the public or get back to you with questions. (You can add activities before the organization is publicly visible,)