At EarthWorks, our mission is to improve the quality of life for residents of the Greater Rochester area through educational and mentoring programs that teach valuable life skills and social responsibility, while at the same time building healthy, lasting bonds between land and community.
We inspire healing and personal growth through nature immersion and mentoring programs.
- Individuals can supplement treatment plans with therapeutic experiences.
- Groups can request a guide for one-on-one workshops.
- Community leaders share & support our unique recreation programs.
Partnering with educators, we develop hands-on curriculum for STEM learning and educational enrichment. Programs are crafted to suit the needs of each community, empower educators, and enable administrators to sustain the impact in their communities.
Our expert team of Environmental Science, Forestry, and Education experts Create safe, nature-based, programs to develop skills and experiences that connect individuals with their world.
Our Partners Include:
- Youth & Community Centers
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Colleges & Universities
- Educational, Agricultural, Environmental Organizations,
- and more
Supporters of EarthWorks make it possible to offer programs lead by highly trained forest guides and educators.