Ready for Back to School? We're Here to Help!
By Katie Beltramo
Ready for school? If you're like me, the answer is. . . sort of. Getting back into the school routine can feel just as cozy as a fall sweater after a long summer of late bedtimes and floors littered with damp towels and sticky popsicle drips (wait, is that just my house?). On the other hand, there are papers to fill out, schedules to coordinate, and kids (and parents) who aren't always sure that they're ready for the next step, whether it's nursery school or high school. Here are some tips for ensuring everyone's ready for the first day.
Get those kids rested.
Fuel them up!
- Make A Nutritious Lunch Fun for Your Kids
- Lunch Product Reviews: Packing Lunches that Pack Punches
- Nutritious, Delicious Lunchbox Recipes
- Back to School: Tips for Packing a Healthful Lunch for Your Child
- Healthful Snacks for Kids
Save money on back-to-school shopping
- Back to School: Get Organized!
- Back to School: Organize Your School Papers
- Back to School: Create a Family Organization Center
- Top Ten Organizing Tips for Families
Help your little one love school from the start.
Sure, back-to-school season might seem overwhelming now, but before you know it, this year will be routine. And you'll be on to new projects, like making Halloween costumes!