Young Women in Leadership Summer Camp
Are you interested in becoming a leader?
Do you hope to leave a mark in the world? Do you want to make a difference? If so, the Young Women and Leadership camp is right for you. Learn about leadership opportunities and develop the skills necessary to become an effective, dynamic leader. Discover your potential!
- Identify your strengths
- Develop effective communication skills
- Learn to work collaboratively
- Hear from women leaders in our community
- Create a personal development plan
- Learn how to harness the power of social media to advance you
- Explore higher education options
- Be an advocate for yourself and others
The camp runs Monday - Friday the week of July 29, 2019.
Open to high school students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year in the fall of 2019.