Summer Camp 2020- Mill Art Center & Gallery
THE NEWLY INSPIRED "MAC" SUMMER DAY CAMP PROGRAM.... AN EDUCATIONAL CAMP CENTERED ON THE ARTS, DISCOVERY, AND ENRICHMENT--- INDOORS AND OUT.
We are located in the village of Honeoye Falls, where country life slices right through town.
CREATING “FUN ” JUST FOR YOU....
• Drawing/Painting … along with many activities planned for the classroom, artists will hike to picturesque sites to draw and picnic by the falls or Honeoye Creek and finish the details back at the Mill
• Summer Treasures ... your children will create a variety of special keepsakes during the week from working with all sorts of art materials, printing, stitching, and found object creations.
• Creative workshop …sewing, collage, perhaps creating a fairy village.
• Wading in the shallows of Honeoye Creek … a favorite end-of-the day chance to wind down, weather permitting. Cool off and explore nature's wonders in and along the water and rocks, a place where children of the Seneca played and fished.
• Exercise, music and meditation time - Everyone needs a chance to stretch and then to relax, even have a chance to catch your breath.
JULY 20-24, 2020 / August 17 - 21, 2020
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 - 4:00
Half days are available at $12 an hour
Partial days, $12/hour
No registration fee
No extended hours available this year.
AGES 6-10 YEARS OLD
Camper needs to be 6 years old by June 30, 2020.
WHAT TO BRING?
Your sketchbook, lunch, sunscreen, and water shoes to wade in the shallows of Honeoye Creek. We will provide all art supplies: pencils, charcoal, pastels, and paints, etc.
Class minimum is 5 although classes fill up quickly, so apply soon! www.millartcenter.com/summer/
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.