The Purple Painted Lady 9th Annual Art Festival
WOW! This is our 9th year and beause of all of you- this amazing event has grown into one of the largest in Western NY. Located on 60 acres of fresh air country in Palmyra NY - you will find over 340 hand pick artists, Food Trucks, breweries, wineries, cideries, and distilleries. With four bands and lots of fresh air- come and get your shopping on!
Here are some important facts!
- The show is a benefit for local charities and organizations. We collect $5 per person to enter at the gate.
- We have added additional entrances and exits for parking to expedite you getting in! CHeck out our website for directions.
- NO SMOKING or Vaping – please. This is a NO smoking event. I apologize if you smoke. It just helps keep my home’s lawn clean since we have pets and kids.
- NO PETS PERMITTED. Please leave your pets at home. I love dogs…heck I have two Rottweilers. But even I bring them somewhere else for the weekend. Also, it is too big of a liability.
- Come hungry and expecting a great time!
XO~ Your hosts, Trish & Steve from The Purple Painted Lady