*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/31/2020
The camp runs Monday - Friday the week of July 27, 2020.
Open to high school students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year in the fall of 2020.
Spend a week learning about the profession of physical therapy. Physical Therapists make peoples’ dreams of getting back to full health, after injury or surgery, come true.
- Learn more about the training and practice of physical therapy from former Roberts students.
- Discover the wide range of career opportunities in PT.
- How flexible are you? Practice flexibility tests used by Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers.
- Engage in fun activities that highlight physical limitations that your future patients may experience.
- Use state-of-the-are equipment to measure your cardiorespiratory capacity
- Learn how you can become trained and certified to take your place as an integral player on a healthcare or sports medicine team.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.