Moonlight Stroll Concert Series at Sonnenberg Gardens
Performers will be located on our Mansion Veranda. Bring your folding lawn chairs and picnic blankets or choose from among some of the (limited) seats Sonnenberg provides. All concerts are held rain or shine. Snack on light refreshments or sip delicious wines by the glass sold by our Finger Lakes Wine Center. Stroll our Gardens, lit once again, as you enjoy the sounds of sensational music provided by this season’s featured performers. Gates open at 7:30 pm.
- July 6: Nightfall After Dark with popular rock tunes from the 60’s – 80’s
- July 13: Tullamore Celtic Band is an acoustic trio featuring traditional Irish tunes and instruments
- July 20: Rochester Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra with Big Band style of Count Basie and Duke Ellington
- July 27: Pan Loco with Caribbean steel drum music
- August 3: Neville Francis & the Riddim Posse with Caribbean rhythms of ska, rock steady, and reggae
Sponsors: We would like to thank all our wonderful sponsors who have helped to make this event possible!