*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 09/14/2019
All-day festival on a scenic maple syrup and honey farm in Victor NY, featuring music, workshops, artisans, local food and craft beer, chicken races and other children's activities.
Sustainable farming, nature, and art come together in the Finger Lakes during KettleFest. Held on a stunning maple and honey farm in Victor NY (one mile off Thruway Exit 45), this increasingly-popular festival has something for everyone:
- Live bands performing all day on an outdoor stage - The Brothers Blue and Jumbo Shrimp!
- Over two dozen top-quality, local artisan vendors
- Guided nature walks, workshops, and professional cooking demos
- Food trucks and local craft beverages - beer, wine, and cider
- Children's activities - beehive box painting contest, free face painting, and our almost-world-famous chicken races!
- Free parking, low admission price ($7 reduced to $4 at 2PM, children under 13 free)
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
10am - 4pm
$7 reduced to $4 at 2pm, children under 13 FREE