Fishing at Lake Surprise
In 2019, we will be offering special guided adventures to Lake Surprise, on our private Oatka creek property, to allow visitors a chance to try their hand at fishing. Maybe you will land a sunfish, bass, or even the elusive carp. Although we may catch some large fish, they will all be released by the end of the experience.
- Participants should dress for the weather and wear comfortable boots or shoes.
- We encouraged everyone to wear a hat and protective glasses while fishing.
- Lake Surprise is approximately 1 mile from the nature center. If any participants will need transportation to the lake, please contact Alyssa Lynch at 585-294-8261 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this service.
- Participants over the age of 16 must have a fishing licence. One day passes can be purchased at Walmart for $5.00.
- $10.00 per person or $30.00 per family (10% member discount)