Family Getaway Weekend on Seneca Lake
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 08/02/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Learn more on our website - https://campsenecalake.com/cslgetaway and videos are on our YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF01wyACU87xmoqcKA3642Yn5iZwZ8Rs8
Each session will run Thursday morning through Sunday early evening. Throughout the long weekend at Camp, there will be plenty of time to share in moments that define Camp Seneca Lake. Whether it is hanging out on the lake, campfires, evening programs or playing sports, CSL is here to provide you and your family with a long weekend of fun!
There is a onetime cabin fee of $1,000 for up to 10 people ($500 for a small cabin holding 4 people). If you’d like, two families or groups of friends can share a cabin. In addition, there will be a onetime per person program / food fee of $54 per adult; $36 per child under 18 years of age.
To comply with NYS and Yates County guidelines, a number of modifications to our typical camp experience will be made. This includes…
Health & Safety
- Health screenings and temperature checks for all family members upon arrival at Camp.
- Reduced capacity throughout Camp, giving your family plenty of opportunity to enjoy our special place.
- You will be able to leave, but we will ask you to complete a health assessment and temperature check upon arrival back at Camp.
- One family per cabin side, with a total of up to 10 participants per cabin.
- Up to 4 participants in the smaller cabins.
- Scheduled times to visit areas around Camp, including waterfront activities (sailing, swimming, canoeing, row boating, kyaking, fishing, paddleboarding), athletics (basketball, baseball, gaga, tennis, table tennis, floor hockey), arts & crafts and archery.
- At this time, we are unable to open our pool based on current regulations and will not be able to offer waterskiing or motorboat rides.
- We will be providing dinner on Friday and a Camp style BBQ on Saturday night. You are responsible for bringing food for breakfast, lunches and dinner on Thursday. No grills are allowed on Camp property.
- We will be providing small mini refrigerators in each cabin.
- Canteen will be open, where you can purchase snacks, cold drinks and tasty treats throughout your stay.
We will be offering 4 sessions of our CSL Getaway Experience. Families will be able to arrive as 9am on Thursday morning and stay until 5pm on Sunday.
- July 9 – 12
- July 16 – 19
- July 23 – 26
- July 30 – August 2
A $500 non-refundable deposit per cabin is due by Sunday, June 21st. Payment is required in full 2 weeks prior to the start of your session. All sessions are subject to minimum enrollment levels. We need 10 cabins to fill each session, in order to be able to run!
I look forward to sharing a weekend at Camp Seneca Lake with you and your family.
Registration is now open! https://campsenecalake.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/person/App
Lori Field, Associate Executive Director of Family Programs at the Louis S. Wolk JCC of Greater Rochester
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.