Drive-Thru Fall Fest
Please note: We are still accepting registrations for new girls who want to join Girl Scouts for the first time and Girl Scouts who will be renewing their membership at the event! Due to the overwhelming response, we have filled all available event registration slots for families and girls currently renewed for the 2020-2021 year.
Girls and their families who are interested in registering for or renewing their Girl Scout membership are invited to this FREE unique fall festival experience. As families drive thru, they will visit different tables for fun activities and treats and there will be an opportunity for girls and adults to join Girl Scouts! In these uncertain times, Girl Scouts is here to provide consistency and stability for your girl. Girl Scouts isn’t cancelled and we continue to adapt to meet the needs of girls today.
Our Drive-Thru Fall Fest is designed to deliver the fun of fall and Girl Scouts in a safe manner, keeping in mind all COVID-19 precautions and guidelines.
This is also an opportunity for current Girl Scouts who need to renew for the upcoming membership year (starting October 1!), as well as for new families who want to find out more about Girl Scouts (who can win prizes when registering!). This event is not recommended for current, registered Girl Scouts please. If looking for more programming for a registered Girl Scout, head to gswny.org.
Events will be held at the same date and time at three (3) locations in Western New York, including Buffalo, Jamestown, and Rochester. Anyone who registers and attends the event will receive a special thank you from the Girl Scouts of Western New York!
- Buffalo Location: Calspan Business Park, 4433 Genesee Street, Buffalo, NY 14225
- Jamestown Location: Jamestown Service Center, 2661 Horton Rd., Jamestown, NY 14701
- Rochester Location: Al Sigl Center, 1000 Elmwood Ave., Rochester, NY 14620
Stay tuned for more information, including activities and more! Email email@example.com with any questions.
We are happy to offer the Girl Scout Shop to you during the Fall Festival! Here are two ways to shop:
- You can place a pre-order with the shop location before the event by emailing it by Monday, September 21, 2020 to the location you plan to participate at. This includes if you would like to order your girl's uniform! The shop staff will contact you to take your payment and it will be ready for pick up during the drive thru experience. Email orders to: Shop.Rochester@gswny.org, Shop.Buffalo@gswny.org, or Shop.Jamestown@gswny.org. If you wish to see the merchandise available to you please visit us online: https://www.girlscoutshop.com
- We will have available on site a few select Girl Scout shop merchandise items for you to purchase during your drive thru experience.
VIEW THE DRIVE-THRU FALL FEST EVENT RULES & EXPECTATIONS: http://bit.ly/fallfestexpectations20
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.