Come THRIVE with us!
The goal of this research project is to better understand how family relationships influence the development of children.
We are looking for:
• Mothers with a child 3-4 years old
• A father, or Father-like figure that has been living with the family for at least one year
• Interest in participating in research study visits
What You Can Expect:
• 2 visits a year to Mt. Hope Family Center for 3 years
• Interviews and questionnaires about you, your child, and your family
• Playtime tasks for you and your child
• Discussions with your partner and child
• Free transportation to and from the Center
• Free sibling childcare during the visits
• $120 & $105 for the first two visits as a “thank you” (compensation increases per
• At least one free toy for your child per visit
• Flexible scheduling
For more on Project THRIVE you may write or call:
Mount Hope Family Center
187 Edinburgh St.
Rochester NY 14608
(585) 275-2991 x195
*You can leave a message anytime day or evening*
If you are interested please contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (585)-275-2991 x 195.
Come THRIVE with us!d