Children's Theatre of Charlotte Mini-Camps: Your Passport to Learning and FUN
All Mini-Camps include...
• Drop-off as early as 7:30 a.m.
• Daily learning plans with each child
• Tech help/remote learning facilitation on your child’s school schedule
• Theatre activities throughout the day when not in synchronous learning
• Independent school work opportunities at the end of the day with supervision/facilitation
• Pick-up as late as 5:30 p.m.
We're Keeping You Safe - We've introduced enhanced safety and social distancing guidelines for all our Mini-Camps, along with new cleaning and disinfecting schedules.
- Masks required for all staff & students
- 9:1 student/teacher ratios
- Mini-camp activities have been modified to comply with physical distancing guidelines (6-feet apart).
- Group singing replaced with Dance/Movement for Musical Theatre
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.