- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Maple Syrup & Sugar Events
- Upcoming open houses
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
YMCA Splash Week -- free swim classes at several local YMCA branches
The YMCA of Greater Rochester’s Splash Week is a free water safety and basic swim skills program for those with little or no swim experience. It is open to the entire community, with priority registration for non-YMCA members. Classes are grouped by age, from age six months to adult, with both morning and evening classes available.
Splash Week classes run Monday through Thursday, with Family Swim time for Splash participants and their families on Friday from 9:00-11:00 am and 6:00-8:00 pm.
Space is limited so be sure to register TODAY!
Registration deadline is Friday, April 16, 2010.
There are eight area YMCAs participating. Click the above link to the PDF file on the YMCA web site to find out where, and the hours and ages available.