Westside YMCA Youth League Sports
The YMCA is committed to providing a fun, educational first sports experience for your child. Our youth sports program introduces children to the games, rules, and fundamental skills. Our program also concentrates on teaching sportsmanship, positive competition, and building positive relationships between participants.
Travel Flag Football (ages 7-12)
Participants will develop flag football skills through drills, offensive and defensive plays, and playing games in a competitive environment. All participants will receive an NFL jersey and a set of flags. Practive times will vary depending on coaches and player availability.
- Age divisions: 7-9 years and 10-12 years
- 7-9 age group practices on Tuesdays, 6:45-7:45pm
- 10-12 age group practices on Thursdays, 6:30-7:30pm.
- Practice begins the week of March 20.
- Games are held April-June on Sundays. Times may vary.
- Game locations: various Rochester YMCA's
Travel Futsal Soccer League (ages 7-12)
- Age Divisions: 7-9 years and 10-12 years
- Practices are held on Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00pm beginning January 18 in the Westside gym.
- Games are held on Saturdays beginning January 21. Times may vary.
- Game location: various Rochester YMCA's
Register online or at Member Service.
YMCA Members: $75
Program Members: $105