Webster Turkey Trot
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
This year's event will be capped at 4,672 participants!
Strollers, Dogs, & Headphones are NOT permitted on course!!
Drop Bag Service - Drop Bag Service will be available outside Parkview Lodge courtesy of Fleet Feet Sports
By following just a few simply directions you can help make the drop bag service go nice and smooth.
• You must use the supplied poly bag as your drop bag. Poly bags can be picked up at the drop bag location. We can not accept other bags or items not in bags for this service.
• At Parkview Lodge look for a tent & "Drop Bag" windflag
• All items that you wish to store must fit inside the supplied bag
• Be sure to write your bib number on the outside of the bag
• To retrieve your bag you must show your bib number and you’ll be given your bag
• No bib number, no bag
We can not be responsible for any lost and misplaced bags. Any bags not picked up will be available for pickup at Fleet Feet Sports starting Saturday, after the event. Any bags not picked up after one week will be donated.
We are seeking Finish Line Help, Registration Help, Shuttle Bus Help, Parking and Road Marshals to volunteer for this event. To volunteer please email email@example.com
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable, no exceptions.
|Event||By Sept. 30||Oct. 1 - Nov. 17||Nov. 18 - Nov. 22||Race Day|
Webster, NY US 14580
Packet pickup is available on the following dates/times:
- Saturday, November 18th (9 am - 5 pm)
- Sunday, November 19th (12 pm - 5 pm)
- Monday, November 20th - Wednesday, November 22nd (10 am - 7 pm)
- Race Day, Thursday, November 23rd beginning at 8:15 am at Parkview Lodge
Packet pickup is available at both Fleet Feet Sports locations:
- ARMORY: 155 Culver Road, Rochester, NY 14620
- RIDGEWAY: 2522 Ridgeway Ave, Rochester, NY 14626
*It is HIGHLY advised to go to pick up your packets early to alleviate race day lines.