- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- New Year's activities
- Master Guide to the Holidays in Rochester!
- Holiday & Christmas Light Displays in the Rochester Area
- Cut your own Christmas tree! Here's where to go with your family!
- Holiday Break Camps
- Birthday parties
- Holiday Gift Guide 2014
- Upcoming open houses
- Volunteering with Children
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Weaving & Introduction to Spinning
Genesee Country Village & Museum
Prerequisite: Weaving I
The instructor will make the warps and have them on the looms, but you'll finish the task of dressing the loom. Hone your weaving skills as you make a shawl and a scarf. Learn to sort a fleece, tease and card the wool, and then spin and ply it. the class will be taught concurrently with Dressing the Loom.