YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Stroll for Strong Kids
Stroll for Strong Kids Walk and 5K Run
Golisano Children’s Hospital at the University of Rochester Medical Center is thrilled to share that registration for the 2012 Stroll for Strong Kids is open. This year's superhero-themed event, sponsored by Abbott's Frozen Custard, will take place on Saturday, June 2, at the University of Rochester' s River Campus. The Stroll for Strong Kids is an annual, family-friendly event where you can choose to run in the 5K race, walk with your family and friends, or both. All proceeds from the fundraising for this event benefit Golisano Children's Hospital.
- Get detailed instructions on how to register for the Stroll.
- Find out how to make a donation on the Stroll registration page.
- Print out a pledge form to start raising funds for this year's Stroll.
- See this map for instructions on where to park at the Stroll.
- Check out the Stroll route.
- See the Stroll 5K map.
- If you'd like to volunteer at the Stroll for Strong Kids, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make any checks and cash donations raised for the Stroll to the address below. Specify the area you wish to support and the team or individual you're supporting on the memo line of a check or with an attached note.
Stroll for Strong Kids & 5K
Golisano Children’s Hospital
300 E. River Road
Rochester, NY 14627
Early Drop-Off: Participants can turn in donations early by visiting the Alumni & Advancement Center at 300 E. River Road, Rochester, NY 14627 between noon and 7 p.m. Friday, June 1.
- Stroll 5K Packet Pick-Up: Runners for the Stroll 5K can pick up their registration packets between noon and 5 p.m. Friday, June 1, at MedVed Running and Walking, 3400 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618.
Thank you so much to all of last year's sponsors, participants and volunteers for making the 2011 event a huge success, with nearly 4,200 attendees and a net total of $330,000 raised. To see photos from the event, visit Golisano Children's Hospital's Facebook album. Giving to Golisano Children's Hospital means everything to children treated here. To see some of the faces of patients treated at our region's only children's hospital, watch this video.
Don't forget to visit our calendar of community fundraising events for details about other upcoming events.