- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Maple Syrup & Sugar Events
- Upcoming open houses
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Stretch 'N Grow Fitness Classes for Youth
Intro to Cheerleading, Yoga for Youth, Intro to Gymnastics and Fitness Fun! So many fun classes to choose from! Join us for 6 weeks of fitness, fun and friendship!
Each class runs 1 day a week for 6 weeks. Classes are 45 min. in length and include games, music and colorful equipment. The Fitness class will even include take home lessons to help you reinforce what was learned in class, at home!
Stretch 'N Grow is the world's largest network of children's fitness professionals! For details and information on how to register call Irondequoit Parks and Recreation at 585-336-6070 or email: email@example.com. Register online: https://www.irondequoitrec.com. Pre-Registration is required
You don't have to be an Irondequoit resident to participate and there is NO NON-RESIDENT fee!!
All classes held at the Irondequoit Community/Senior Center, 154 Pinegrove Ave, Irondequoit, NY