- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Maple Syrup & Sugar Events
- Upcoming open houses
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Ski, Snowshoe or Walk the Village & Nature Center
Although the village buildings are closed up tight, we have made weekends in January and February available for our visitors to come and enjoy the beauty of the museum in winter.
Admission passes and equipment rentals are available at the nature center. Ski and snowshoe rental equipment is available on a first-come basis and only when trail conditions permit.
The village and nature center trails are available weekends only.
Ski, snowshoe or hike the Historic Village January and February noon-4 p.m..
Ski, snowshoe or hike the Nature Center trails January and February 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please call 585-294-8262 to check current trail conditions.
Program is Free to members and $5.50 for non-menbers. Ski rental is $10, Snowshoe rental $5.