YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
We offer 18,000 square feet of indoor climbing surface, full-sized indoor high and low ropes course and party celebration areas. We are the largest and friendliest Center, with these venues, anywhere! Located on the Museum Trail, we are minutes from downtown hotels. Just two blocks from trendy Park Avenue restaurants and shops.
AGES 2-92 have successfully climbed and played with us. If you can climb a ladder, you can climb here! We feature four birthday party options, and are a destination for schools (home schoolers often use us too), Scouts, and other youth organizations. Our Special Theme weekends offer new and different adventures for the entire family. Reservations are strongly encouraged!
We also offer:
- Summer and School Break Camps
- My Buddy and Me Classes
- Team Building Seminars
- Bouldering and Floor Games
- Alternative PE Courses
- School Field Trips
- Family Memberships
Looking for fun and excitement in Rochester? Then come climb with us at RockVentures! Spend a full week at our awesome Climbing and Leadership Training Camp. There’s no bugs, mud or sunburns to worry about. Our Camp runs from 8AM to 5PM, and each session is Monday to Friday. (Half-Day and Single-Day Options too) We expect our limited space for each session to fill rapidly, so call us or stop by to make reservations today! A typical week of camp includes:
- Daily climbing, with instruction to improve your skills and success.
- High Ropes Course & Low Elements.
- Sand Sports Activities and Games at Hot Shots.
- Team building "problem solving" games with debriefing.
- Local park visits.
- Games, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts.
- Field trips and special guest appearances.
- Free family climbing each week your child is in our full-week camp (full week full day).