- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Upcoming open houses
- Kid-Friendly Wegmans
- Grocery Store Games
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Rochester Museum & Science Center (RMSC)
The Rochester Museum & Science Center offers three floors of hands-on exhibitions exploring science and technology, natural science, and our region's cultural heritage. In addition to ongoing favorites such as Expedition Earth, the RMSC presents several new traveling exhibits each year, making it a popular destination for families.
The RMSC Strasenburgh Planetarium, located on East Avenue with the museum, offers spectacular giant-screen films, astronomy shows, and laser light shows. Click here for our planetarium schedule.
RMSC Cumming Nature Center
South of Rochester near Naples, NY, the RMSC Cumming Nature Center, offers opportunities to get out and explore the living environment.