Rochester Children's Theatre
'Like' us on FACEBOOK!
Our programs include:
PUBLIC PERFORMANCES: (at Nazareth College Arts Center)
- YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN, November 2012; Saturday & Sunday, November 10, 11, 17 & 18* at 2pm; Saturday, November 17 at 7pm
- SEUSSICAL, THE MUSICAL, December 2012; Saturday & Sunday, December 8, 9 & 16* at 2pm; Saturday, December 8 & Friday, December 14 at 7pm (NO performance on Saturday, December 15)
- HONK!, February 2013; Saturday & Sunday, February 2, 3, 9 & 10* at 2pm; Saturday, February 9 at 7pm
*Interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.
THEATRE CONSERVATORY WORKSHOPS: (at Nazareth College Arts Center)
Our Education Stage offers year-round (Fall, Winter & Spring Semester) Conservatory Workshops for ages 6-14 in Acting, Musical Theatre, Audition Technique, Creative Dramatics, Scene Study, Improvisation and Physical Theatre! Check out our Classes in the TAB below!
- FALL, WINTER & SPRING DATES COMING SOON!
SUMMER MUSICAL THEATRE CONSERVATORY: (at Nazareth College Arts Center)
Our Education Stage offers 2, three-week Summer Musical Theatre Conservatory programs for ages 8-12. Students study Acting, Singing, Dance and Design and write and perform their own, original Musical Theatre Revue at the end of the program for Family and Friends! Check out our Summer Conservatory in the TAB below!
- Session #1: High School Glee - The Musical; July 9-27, M-F, 9am-3pm
- Session #2: The Broadway Smash - A Musical; August 6-24, M-F, 9am-3pm
PLAYS ON TOUR:
RCT’s PLAYS ON TOUR brings literature and curriculum-based theatrical productions into Rochester area schools, providing access to arts education for students in grades K - 10. Our actors and productions are flexible and can be adapted for most venues. Tours can be arranged for groups of any size. Call (585) 385-0510 to find out how to bring a show to your school!
- 2012-2013 SEASON COMING SOON!
Rochester Children's Theatre has been serving the Rochester community for over 20 years! Our mission is to offer high quality, affordable cultural experiences that entertain while fostering enrichment, communication, positive values and an awareness of literature to as broad and diverse an audience as possible.