Rochester Children's Theatre
'Like' us on FACEBOOK!
Our programs include:
PUBLIC PERFORMANCES: (at Nazareth College Arts Center)
- RAPUNZEL! RAPUNZEL! A VERY HAIRY FAIRY TALE
- Regional Premiere!
- Saturday, November 2 at 11am & 2pm
- Saturday and Sunday, November 9 & 10* at 2pm
- THE WIZARD OF OZ
- Back by Popular Demand!
- Saturday & Sunday December 14, 15, 21, 22* at 2pm
- Friday, December 20 at 7pm
- SHREK, THE MUSICAL
- Family Musical Event of the Season!
- Saturday & Sunday, February 8, 9, 15, 16* at 2pm
- Special School Break-week performance: Monday, February 17 at 2pm
- Special Valentine's Night performance: Friday, February 14 at 7pm
*Interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing.
For tickets: artscenter.naz.edu or (585) 389-2170
SUMMER MUSICAL THEATRE CONSERVATORY 2014: (at RAPA Main Street, 727 East Main St, Rochester, NY 14605 )
Our Education Stage offers 2, three-week Summer Musical Theatre Conservatory programs for ages 8-12. Students study Acting, Singing, Dance and Design and write and perform their own, original Musical Theatre Revue at the end of the program for Family and Friends! Check out our Summer Conservatory in the TAB below!
- Session #1: The Broadway Smash - A Musical; July 7-25, M-F, 9am-3pm
- Session #2: High School Glee - The Musical; August 11-29, M-F, 9am-3pm
PLAYS ON TOUR:
RCT’s PLAYS ON TOUR brings literature and curriculum-based theatrical productions into Rochester area schools, providing access to arts education for students in grades K - 10. Our actors and productions are flexible and can be adapted for most venues. Tours can be arranged for groups of any size. Call (585) 385-0510 to find out how to bring a show to your school!
- SWEET HOUSE: Hansel and Gretel with a Bold New Flavor
- CHARLOTTE'S WEB
- THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
- SHAKESPEARE GUYZ
Rochester Children's Theatre has been serving the Rochester community for over 20 years! Our mission is to offer high quality, affordable cultural experiences that entertain while fostering enrichment, communication, positive values and an awareness of literature to as broad and diverse an audience as possible.