Northwest Family YMCA Summer Gymnastics Cheer Camp
Ages6-8 years 9-12 years Family
This camp gives young young gymnasts the opportunity to learn varios skills in a fun and safe environment. No experience is necessary. Campers will be put into groups with others who are the same skill level and are taught skills that will help them develop strength, flexibility and coordination for gymnastics. Each camper will have an opportunity to swim and participate in other activities at the branch. The coaches will emphasize the YMCA CORE values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility through their teaching.
This is for student entering grades 1 through 6 in September.
- Half Day Camp runs from 9am - 1pm
- Full Day Camp runs from 9am - 4pm
- Extended care is offered to accomodate parents: AM 7-9am and PM 4-6pm
- Full Day: $185/Week for Members and $235/Week for Program Members
- Half Day: $102/Week for Members and $138 for Program Members
- ** A $15 Sibling Discount for each additional child enrolled in the same session and a $10 discount will be awarded for each additional child enrolled in a half day camp (for Swimming or Aquatics)**
- During week 1: 6/27-7/1
- During week 3: 7/11-7/15
- During week 5: 7/25-7/29
- During week 7: 8/8-8/12
Pick up for gymnastics will be at the Northwest YMCA in the Gymnasium.