- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Upcoming open houses
- Kid-Friendly Wegmans
- Grocery Store Games
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Naples Grape Festival
Since 1961, the grape festival is held every September in our valley to celebrate the areas grape harvest, talented artisans, wine makers, local and regional music and cuisine.
2013 Naples Grape Festival
The Naples Grape Festival will be held at the Naples High School Grounds and across the street at Memorial Town Hall from 10am till 5pm, rain or shine.
Enjoy wine, food, arts, crafts and local/regional music. Bake a pie for the World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest and sample every thing "grape" that our valley has to offer.