- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Maple Syrup & Sugar Events
- Upcoming open houses
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Haunted House of Rochester
Our indoor haunted house is now open at the Penfield Wambachs. Its located at 1592 Qualtrough Rd. Rochester, NY 14625. We are open every Fri., Sat. and Sun from 6pm till 11pm from now through Halloween night. Tickets are only $10 per person.
We offer over 5,000 square ft of wall-to-wall terror. There is food, drinks, ice cream, pumpkins, hay, and much more. Great for the whole family.
Made even longer this year it is made up of long winding hallways and rooms. There are a lot of real characters and living scenes inside. It's dark and shocking. Be prepared to have you heart pounding and your mind racing. This is a rain or shine event.
Groups with younger kids can request that the tour be toned down--ask the door-person. This is easiest accomplished when not at peak times, so we can leave a bigger gap in front and behind them so the group is more easily identified by the actors.