The Harley School
We're a community and together, we've been igniting children's curiosity for nearly 100 years:
* Nursery to Grade 12. Nursery Program begins at age 3
* 7:1 Student to teacher ratio
* Students come from more than 30 school districts and 5 counties. Busing is available.
* 24% ethnic diversity in our student body.
* 100% of graduates go on to college.
* 36% of students receive financial aid. More than $2 million in financial aid awarded annually.
* Unique courses and clubs include local and international hospice volunteering, glass making, design thinking, microfarm organic gardening, gamelan, fencing, boat building, history and politics of food, robotics.
* 17 Advanced Placement courses offered annually.
* World language instruction begins in Nursery.
* The Commons, a "living building" will generate its own energy with students at the helm.