- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Cross-country skiing & snowshoeing
- Family-friendly SKIING within driving distance
- Ice Skating in the Rochester area
- Where to SLED
- Winter fun in Monroe County's parks
- Maple Syrup & Sugar Events
- Upcoming open houses
- Review of Swain Ski Resort
- Top 10 WINTER things to do with kids in ROC
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Fun & Fit Camp - Ages K-12 years
YMCA - Southeast (Pittsford)
This is one of our most popular camps. This camp helps children develop healthy lifestyle habits, nutrition and exercise in fun and creative ways.
Activities include children's group exercise classes such as zumba, nature activities, hands-on cooking experiences for nutritional awareness, outdoor games, arts & crafts, daily swim lessons, free swim, and more.
For more information or to register, stop by the Southeast YMCA or visit our web site.
This camp runs every week from June 25 to August 24; 9am-4pm. Before and after care available.