AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together Adults without kids
The Celts in Western New York played a major role in shaping the history of the Genesee Country. This special festival will celebrate the culture, history and traditions of the Scots and Irish through musical performances by regional pipe bands, dance demonstrations from local schools and an array of authentic food and drinks to satisfy your palate.
The following organizations will be featured:
- The Rochester Scottish Pipes and Drums
- The Niagara Regional Police Pipe Band
- The McMahon School of Irish Dance
- The Goodwin Academy of Irish Dance
- Gates Keystone Club Police Pipes & Drums
- Irish Rochester Musician’s Association
Don't forget to bring your màileid-pòca with you to browse at the street of merchants! Shop at the Flint Hill Store, Village Mercantile and visit specialty vendors!